26 Jan 15
2. Details of how to participate in the ballot form part of the terms and conditions (the Rules). It is a condition of participation in the Ballot that all Rules are accepted as final and that the entrant agrees to abide by these Rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. Applications for participation in the ballot must be submitted via www.HKRugby.com or www.HKSevens.com and each individual may only apply once. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt applications or applications sent through agencies and third parties will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost applications and proof of dispatch will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The successful applicants will be drawn at random from all applications received by the Close.
4. All applications must be received by 5pm on Monday 4 February 2013 (the Close).
5. The successful applicants will be contacted within seven days of the Close. Should the Promoter be unable to contact the successful applicants or should any successful applicant not take up their entitlement, the Promoter reserves the right to award the entitlement to an alternative applicant, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
6. The entitlement as described is available on the date of publication.
7. Successful applicants will be entitled to purchase up to two tickets per person to attend the Cathay Pacific / HSBC Hong Kong Sevens 2013. Successful applicants will be those applicants whose names are drawn from the ballot in accordance with these terms and conditions. A total of 4,000 tickets will be allocated to successful applicants (or 4,001 tickets should 3,999 tickets have already been allocated and the next applicant drawn requires two tickets).
8. All entitlements to purchase tickets to attend the Cathay Pacific / HSBC Hong Kong Sevens 2013 are subject to availability of such tickets, and are non-transferable. No cash alternatives will be provided.
9. Ticket(s) will only be available for collection at the Hong Kong Rugby Football Union Room 2001, Olympic House, 1 Stadium Path, So Kon Po, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
10. Successful applicants can collect their tickets - in person OR your attorney to redeem on your behalf (with a proper authorization letter, printed receipt and copy of your HK Identity Card)
11. Successful applicants may be required to participate in publicity as a condition of the exercise of their entitlement.
12. Events may occur that render the ballot itself or the grant of entitlements impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the applicant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
13. The Promoter is the Hong Kong Rugby Football Union of Room 2001, Olympic House, 1 Stadium Path, So Kon Po, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong.