Public Ticket Ballot Information
As in past years, Hong Kong Sevens tickets will first be assigned to all Hong Kong Rugby Football Union (HKRFU) Member Clubs and HKRFU stakeholders to ensure that active and long-term supporters of local rugby enjoy priority access to tickets. This also provides an effective channel and incentive for the continued growth of the game in Hong Kong.
In line with last year, 4,000 tickets are being made available to residents of Hong Kong by way of the Public Ticket Ballot. Adult's 3-day ticket is priced at HK$1,500 while children's tickets are retailed at HK$150 for youth aged 12 and under on or before March 22,2013.A HK$100 administration fee(one per each successful ballot application) will be levied.
This exciting new initiative is seen as the fairest process for the distribution of the public ticket allocation. A seven week registration window allows all fans the chance to register at their convenience and the 'luck of the draw' provides the fairest distribution of the tickets.
Register Your Details - between Wednesday 13 December 2012 and Monday 4 February 2013 - Entry to this ballot is closed.
Register your details on either the Hong Kong Rugby or Hong Kong Sevens website. You do not need to register your details on both. Any duplicated details will be deleted, see below.
• Open to Hong Kong Residents only,
• Full details need to be provided including name, email, postal address and HKID details,
• One entry per person,
• Registration is free.
De-duplication of data - between Monday 4 February and Thursday 7 February 2013
Any individual who has registered their details more than once will have the duplicates deleted.
• Only open to residents of Hong Kong,
• Only one registration per individual,
• Employees and Board members of the Hong Kong Rugby Football Union, their immediate families (defined as parents, spouses, siblings and children), agents or anyone else professionally associated with the draw are not eligible to participate.
Draw - on Thursday 7 February 2013
The draw will be conducted by a hardware random number generator which has been certified by BMM Compliance. BMM is the longest established and most experienced private independent gaming certification lab in the world, providing professional technical and regulatory compliance services to the gaming industry.
Confirmation and Payment Window - from Friday 8 to Friday 22 February 2013
An email will be sent to all registered individuals to confirm if they were successful or not.
• Successful individuals will have two weeks to pay through Paypal
• A re-draw will be held on Monday 25 February 2013 only in the instance of tickets from the original draw remaining unpaid after the expiry of the payment window,
• Any re-draw will be held amongst the current registered participants who were unsuccessful in the initial draw. There will be no additional window for public entry for the draw.
Distribution of Tickets - from Monday 4 March to Friday 8 March 2013
Tickets must be collected at the Hong Kong Stadium box office between 09:00 and 17:00 on a pre-specified date which will fall between March 4 and March 8. The HKID of the winner must be shown upon collection or alternatively an authorised person may collect on their behalf.
If you haven't registered yet, please click here