Below are some of our frequently asked questions, for other inquiries, please email your questions to email@example.com
1. Is there any information regarding tickets for the event?
Yes, you can go to the Public Ticket Ballot for more information on ticketing.
2. Can I buy tickets online?
This year's Public Ticket Sale (for Hong Kong Residents only) is through an online ballot process. To find out more, click here.
3. Can I buy tickets online if I live overseas?
For overseas fans, please purchase tickets through our Official Travel Agents and Cathay Pacific Airways, the tournament's co-title sponsor and official airline. Please go to our OTA's page for more information.
4. How can I sign up for a corporate box?
There is currently a waiting list for corporate boxes. To be added to the waiting list, please email your company name and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Can I buy merchandise online?
Yes. Official Hong Kong Sevens Merchandise are sold at Kukri Hong Kong.
6. Is it secure for me to shop online?
7. Is it a bilingual website
Yes, it is a bilingual website with information in English and Chinese. You can click on the variant icons on the right hand side of each page to swap over the two languages.
8. Who owns and operates www.hksevens.com?
It is fully owned and operated by Hong Kong Rugby Football Union.